Monday, August 2, 2010

WIP: If only it would work in game..

Hellow Fellow Simmers!

I have a treat for you all if I can get it working. It's the first dress out of a collection I'll be making. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. The only problem is, when it's in CAS the picture looks like a Maxis mesh, and the only way to click on the picture to make the dress appear, is to go into Create-A-Style. 


I swear I've been working on getting this thing to work all night! And I still can't get it to function properly. I'm starting to think it just might be my game. If I can get some volunteers to try it out in game, then I'll know for sure if it's just me or it's the actual file. (which would bring me back to stage one .. *sigh*)


Here's the picture of the dress:


Hopefully I'll get this working so I can upload this for you!

Credits
Model - Mine
Hair - Ulker

No comments:

Post a Comment